So printed in color plastic then washed and highlighted then, of he hand painted them all from scratch in 3 weeks, he must be mad! Looks pretty epic to me
Personally I'm happy with it as long as the -1 and the 90 degree arc are enforced.
Just one clarification, if a model only rotates on the spot to change their facing, does that count as movement thus prevent them going into Overwatch?
Allrighty folks, after a bit of trail and error tonight, we're come up with some rule tweaks, I'm not the 40k master but I'll try and provide an explanation of each below:
1) 50% Loss before Bottle tests rather than 25%
2) 30 min time limit on a ma…
Well they keep all combat in a 4x4 square, they miss most the time time and end up bottling out at the first chance, to be honest that's a good ending for a fight
Is it safe to say any weapons acquired through War Gear are under the same restrictions as Heavy/Special weapons when it comes to Skills, or if it stipulates Basic Weapons only that excludes anything like a Custom-Shoota
No worries, I'm up to around 6 marines already and I don't think I can afford Wargear never mind heavy weapons...but the model with the rocket launcher in the Black Reach set looks bad-ass >.
Sorry to dig up an old discussion but I came across something while looking at a Marine team, you normally buy a squad of 10 (Including 1 Sargent) for 300pts and give 4 of them special weapons, too many points ofc so you split them down at, by the r…